Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Magic Mike!  What's the newson the others?

Fng soccer

"Beep, Beep!"

Way to Mike Froning!

3:38:55

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Congrats to Doug Beaulieu

3:49:02

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Great job guys

L Train

Congratulations guys.

Mike x 2 and Doug- Damn nice work here...enjoy your victory beer. Well deserved!!

Fro

Thanks all! Amazing experience for sure. Was SO cool knowing you all were following us! More later, totally done after a burger and beers. Sleep time.

Mike x 2 and Doug- Damn nice work here...enjoy your victory beer. Well deserved!!

This pretty much sums it up.  +1

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

Little late getting this out west with my crazy work days but in extreme awe. Totally freakin stoked for you !!!

gadman

Little late getting this out west with my crazy work days but in extreme awe. Totally freakin stoked for you .

Ok this is meant for Cuch mobile is screwing with me , the rest of you suck .oh but congrats on your candyass Chicago

Thanks gadman.

Props to all of you.  I was trying to secretly keep tabs on everyone even though I was on a little anniversary trip with the wife.

What was I chasing again?

MacJim

+1 to all comments. It's beer thirty now. Rob told me once you should take 1 day per mile that you raced to recover fully so I think Robin needs to take a year and a half off!

Ummm... have you seen Robin drink?  This could be a weekend snowmobiling.

+1 to all comments. It's beer thirty now. Rob told me once you should take 1 day per mile that you raced to recover fully so I think Robin needs to take a year and a half off!

What was I chasing again?

thank you all...and congrat's to the chicagoers(again) mad mike message me ur phone number so i can text congrat's and such when i am away from comp access.

i know i am a pain in the ass but i really do love each and every one of you. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/