Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

L Train

Thanks guys. 

Notes are in my log - suffice to say I was happy, but not ecstatic, especially since the "race" never materialized.  Greg - I know you are capable of that same pace for your reference, and I probably should have been about a minute faster. 

Home Away From Home

Good race L, way to go. PR's are always a good thing.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Look who's fast (again):

MSL Race Judicata
                                   5 KILOMETER ROAD RACE
                                  ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS
                       RACE SCORING: YANKEE TIMING CO., 978-430-5669

Place Name                 Age S No.   City            St Time    Pace 
        ===== ==================== === = ===== =============== == ======= =====
            1 THOR KIRLEIS          40 M    56 N READING       MA   18:13  5:53
            2 JIM MACPHEE           47 M    54 SANFORD         ME   18:44  6:03

"Beep, Beep!"

Yow-sah!.

Way to go Jimbo!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

And rumor has it rcuch went sub 1:40 at a tough Big Lake course today.

83   391 Robin Cucinotta         F  38 NORTH BERWICK     ME   4/152  F30-39   10/456  F 01:38:35  7:32

WTG Jim, sheesh you're too fast.

Holy crap, Robin. That is NOT an easy course.  Excellent work.

MTA: I read your report, Robin (heh). Big Lake is a WAY more challenging race than Hampton, and if it was crappy weather on top of that, I'd call that a win (dammit).

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

WTG Jim, sheesh you're too fast.

Holy crap, Robin. That is NOT an easy course.  Excellent work.

Excellent Robin! Is Jim on this site yet. He needs to be. With times like he is having I want to keep a close eye on him. Awesome job!
                  thanks all and congrats to cremer for today's 5k! it was a hurricane out there! glad your knee is ok after 23 miles too. you must be very happy. oh and sorry but i agree with L Trains statement directed at you a few posts back.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

And rumor has it rcuch went sub 1:40 at a tough Big Lake course today.

83   391 Robin Cucinotta         F  38 NORTH BERWICK     ME   4/152  F30-39   10/456  F 01:38:35  7:32

Nice Job Cuch!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

CONGRATS TO ROBIN (for what must be a PR)!

Here's Cremer's time (is it a PR, Greg?) at the Seadogs 5k in Portland:

120   343 Gregory Cremer      43 102/803  M  15/95   M4044  SANFORD         ME   21:09   6:49

This Greg (M.) got a PR of his own, while Laurie and Bob won their divisions in Barrington yesterday:

13   5/35   M4049   18:55   6:06 Greg McCullough        47 M   350 Sanford ME              
                         24   1/47   F4049   19:50   6:23 Laurie Gaudreau        41 F   351 York ME                 
                         91   1/2    M7099   25:37   8:15 Robert Randall         73 M   292                        

(Jim, I hope to catch up to you, but I would not bet on it.  Salty, you'll have to be his competition.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Randall

Cremer went flying  by me at 1/2 mile mark, never saw him again.
                        Improved my time from Saturday by almost a minute 
                          Yep that's a PR for me. I'm confused, though. Who did I go flying by at the half mile mark?

Randall

That was Randall you passed also refered to as the ANIMAL, (short story)
                              Ahhh it's all becoming clear to me now.

My salty dogs

That was Randall you passed also refered to as the ANIMAL, (short story)

Do tell. I love a good story