Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Nice job to all....and good luck to the racers this weekend!  Go Cremer!

to the racers this w/e. i only know of the 3 @ BS and maybe some gramtastics. really there is only one who i really want to have a great race...so i am sorry but all my awesomeness vibes are being sent to this one person and no one else. even distribution will weaken effectiveness to #1 and i just can make that sacrifice. so #1.....supernova sized good luck this w/e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!! Shocked

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

You really should have saved some of that for Cremer, but thanks. 

Wow, now Egad is gonna rock the Gramtastic race for sure.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

LOL

GregM

You guys are too funny. 

Cremer, this one's for you.  All for you.  Have a great race.  I hope you finish feeling that you did your very best.  If that's sub-3, my hat will always be off to you.  And yet that goal should not define your success.  I have to believe you have a series of goals:  PR, BQ minus 20, sub-7 pace, and ...  (You know.)   Run smart and steady.  Remember, the first 20 is pacin', the last 6 is racin'. 

I will definitely be looking for a text from anyone who is present.  My number is 207-651-2770.  Please give me Greg's half and his finish and any updates you have time to send in between.  Thanks.

Go Greg!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good Luck Cremer!!!

What was I chasing again?

Thanks everybody for all the good wishes here and elsewhere. Currently packing up and getting ready to head down this afternoon. Good luck to everybody else racing this weekend, too.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Go Cremer! Run Well!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

I will definitely be looking for a text from anyone who is present.  My number is 207-651-2770.  Please give me Greg's half and his finish and any updates you have time to send in between.  Thanks. 

On race day the race website (www.baystatemarathon.com) will feature searchable live race results.

I'll try to post here if I can with anything I know.

"Beep, Beep!"

Run well, my friends.
                        You stand at the starting line. 
                        Anxious. Eager!
                        You have chosen your race 
                        And the miles await your stamina.
                        Soon the thunder of thousands of footfalls will surge …
                        A drumbeat of determination.
                        The starter’s pistol releases you into the chaos ... 
                        The chaos of countless individual commitments … 
                        Collected in common pursuit.
                        May you rejoice in the fellowship of your companions.

Run well, my friends.
                        Give it your marathon effort.
                        May your limbs be strong.
                        May your will be firm and your soul serene.

Run well, my friends.
                        May your minds find focus.
                        May your hearts overflow with joy.
                        May angel wings make fleet your feet.
                        May the winds of the sublime billow your lungs.

Run well, my friends.

Written and delivered by Doug Koop at the start of the 2012 Manitoba Marathon

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Can't find any tracking at Bay State

GregM

Results anyone?

Baystate Marathon

Lowell, MA, October 21, 2012

PlaceDiv/TotDivNameCityStateAgeSexNo.8mHalfway30kNet TimePaceGun TimeQualifier
                            116 25/200 MM4049 GREGORY CREMER Sanford ME 46 M 174       3:10:12.1 7:16 3:10:16.6  

PR & BQ minus 15!  Congratulations, Greg.  No splits yet, but looking forward to reading your log.  Excellent job finishing in the top 12.5% of one of the toughest divisions.  Hope to see you at Boston 2014!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

Awesome job Cremer!!!

Way to go Cremer !!! Congrats !!!

Can't wait to hear more about it.