Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Ha Ha LTrain...Well you weren't clear and I jsut registered so I'm expecting you to go now.

L Train

Sorry, The Winter of Sloth continues...

L Train

Gadman will probably turn up without telling anyone so you're all set.

I might run, not sure what I am doing that day or the night before yet.

What was I chasing again?

see below, maybe...

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Hey man, I'm not on FB.

Hmmm. It linked when I was signed in, doesn't seem to when I'm not. As we know I'm stupid about these things. I'll try something different...

MTA: I emailed you the pic so you can see and post it. It's a magazine cover with Bob running Maine Coast in 1986. Kinda cool even though he's barely visible.

Hey man, I'm not on FB.

The 21st century is an interesting place.  You should visit some time.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hmmm. It linked when I was signed in, doesn't seem to when I'm not. As we know I'm stupid about these things. I'll try something different...

MTA: I emailed you the pic so you can see and post it. It's a magazine cover with Bob running Maine Coast in 1986. Kinda cool even though he's barely visible.

AWESOME... WAY TO GO BOB!! (No 620)

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

The 21st century is an interesting place.  You should visit some time.

I was really hoping the world was going to end yesterday and I wouldn't have to bother.

I'm too tired and lazy to cut and paste at the moment, but I see some nice work was done at the Hangover Classic today.

Who is in for Pineland farms trail running festival? What distance?

Who is in for Pineland farms trail running festival? What distance?

Haven't signed up yet but I'm planning on doing the 50 miler.

"Beep, Beep!"

I plan the 31 miler - 50k

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

I plan the 31 miler - 50k

Awesome TD, way to join the ultra world, the 50K here is a great course.

I am in the 50-miler too as long as I am home and I think I will be.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.