Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for registering for the 2013 Pineland Trail Running Festival!

Please read the Runner's Guide on our website for more information.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Greg, are you doing the 25k, 50k, or 50 miler?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'll be partaking in the 50 mile option.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

TD is signed up for the 50K

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

I'll be partaking in the 50 mile option.

You must be trying to over compensate for that sad excuse of a mini cowbell last year when everyone else stepped up and ran for a bigger bell.  HOWEVER, since you finished first and then ate all of our food Allycia and I got a new portable BBQ grill for X-mas just for tiems like this and we will probably bring it so we can have our OWN CN food when we finish as well.

On a serious note, see you at 6AM on the start line buddy, I'll be there for my first 50 miler. Can't wait.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

<h6>You pineland folks see this?  I think we will have 4 right, Cremer, Me, Shell, anyone else, 1 taker. If we all enter as Circle North we can maybe win this or at least suffer trying. Let me know so when I sign up I can enter it in. </h6><h6> </h6><h6>TEAM PRIZES — (NEW IN 2013)</h6>

A team prize will be awarded in the 50 mile race to the first place team in each of three (3) divisions — All Male, All Female, and Mixed. A team consists of 4 runners registered under the same team name in the same race. Team names can be fun and creative — they can be something other than a club name. The first place team is defined as the fastest combined time of the 4 team members.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

31st MID-WINTER 10 MILE CLASSIC
                        CAPE ELIZABETH, ME     SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2013     9:45 AM
                Place No. Name                 Ag Sex/Tot  S Div/Tot  Div    Town                  Guntime Nettime        Pace  
                ===== === ==================== == ======== = ======== ====== ================== == ======= =======  =====
                67   156 Gregory Cremer    46    58/313  M   6/31   M4549  SANFORD   ME   1:09:43 1:09:41    6:59 
                103 246 Eric Gadbois 36 84/313 M 15/44 M3539 SANFORD ME 1:12:33 1:12:31 7:16
                Nice job, guys, especially Cremer coming off his illness and getting a sub-7 pace and PR to boot. Excellent effort!
                Guess this proves the value of rest, too.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Awesome race guys, I so love this race, probably since it was my first ever race since high school cross country. This was the race that let me to CN so I gues it holds a place in my heart. Sorry I missed out, maybe next year. Either way great job you wo, congrads on the PR CRemer.

MM#5768

Nice job guys.

gadman

Awesome race guys, I so love this race, probably since it was my first ever race since high school cross country. This was the race that let me to CN so I gues it holds a place in my heart. Sorry I missed out, maybe next year. Either way great job you wo, congrads on the PR CRemer.

This is also a PR for Egad as he has never done a 10 miler. Congrats!

L Train

I wish my dad posted here.

I wish my dad posted here.

Are you sure he's proud of you?   Big grin

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Got a check for $10 from Maine Coast Marathon for being a WCRC member. Membership has it's privileges! Thanks Bob for helping with this.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I'm thinking of doing the Great Bay Half in Newmarket, NH April 7th.  Rob, are you going again this year?  Anyone else want to go?

"Beep, Beep!"

MOUNT WASHINGTON ROAD RACE - JUNE 15, 2013

Lottery

Entry to the 2013 Northeast Delta Dental Mt. Washington Road Race is via lottery. The lottery is officially open!  Please click HERE to register for the lottery!

Race entry fee: $80 (includes online registration fee)

Lottery draw will take place on March 15th, 2013 with acceptance emails to follow.

Invited entrants will be notified via email on January 3rd, 2013 with instructions on how to bypass the lottery. Invitational entrants must confirm their entry into the 2013 race by February 9th, 2013. Contact Matt West of DMSE if you think you merit an invitation and did not receive one, matt@dmsesports.com. If you miss the invitational deadline of February 9th, you may register for the lottery when it opens on February 14th, 2013.

I entered Lottery this AM - td