Circle North

for Rob_K (Read 331 times)

Way too early for that... speaking for myself, I'll be happy to make it to the starting line with no major set backs.

What was I chasing again?

Hey, they post odds in the pre-season for the Super Bowl. You can do this.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Yeah - what kinda bookie RU anyway. I'm ready to place my bets now especially if ya give me good odds.

ACrosby

I have to agree with Rob, just get to the start healthy or in my case just freakin get healthy

Fro

AC - Gives me good odds. I'll put my bet on you hands down - well, unless you're running against me - LOL

I'll have to figure out who is running what... Are we combining Sugarloaf and Boston?

Do what you will but my preference is exclusion.

Fuck that disregard my last post. I'll play. Put me down for a sugarloaf.  I'm such a dumbass.

gadman

Dumbass!!! Watch out for old guys

Fuck that disregard my last post. I'll play. Pute down for a sugarloaf.  I'm such a dumbass.

Ok, Normally I apply peer pressure. not succumb to it.  But since many seem to want it for various reasons, I will start working on the odds for both races.  We will have the AFC (Boston Marathon side) and the NFC, (Sugarloaf side).  I'll post odds for each division and combined, times for the over/under bets and maybe come up with a few prop bets.  Did I miss anyone with intentions of running either race?

So Boston in no particular order:

Rob_K

Salty

Dave T

Gadman

Mad Mike

ACrosby

Greg2

MSherm

AOrazio

Sugarloaf in no particular order:

Greg C

Egad

Fro

Gwen

Laurie

Scorepio

L Train

Beaulieume

Fro

Note that my sugarloaf inclusion is completely subject to my performance at Shamrock - love you guys, but really hope that I am NOT running at the loaf.

Anyone else doing that?  And bring back some Yuengling.

Note to self:  Keep harassing the group, they are all getting soft and turning into philosophers.  For the love of %$%^#, I just wanted some folks to run with and drink with on occasion.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.