Circle North

Winners Circle Christmas Party... You In? (Read 140 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Had a great time last year... Jane and I are going... Who else is in? The annual Winners Circle Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, December 17, at 6:00 p.m. at Ashworth By The Sea, in Hampton Beach, NH. Dinner and dancing, $25 per person for WCRC members and their guests (the event is subsidized by the club to keep the price as low as possible). Great food, DJ, and dancing! Cash bar. For more information contact Jim Banyas at jimbanyas@yahoo.com or Tanya Anderson at TanyaLAnderson@Live.com. You must make reservations with Jim or Tanya and pay in advance.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Party poopers?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Sorry Dave, I was gone then totally forgot to respond to this.  I don't have an answer yet, it's a firm maybe, though I'd say the odds are against.  Sort of depends on our babysitting situation. 

GregM

For me, it's doubtful because of competing family holiday events.  But for this, it's a no brainer.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Thanks for the reminder. Allycia and I are interested in going.  Who else at this point other then TD and Jane?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

We are not in this year, but we did go last year and I do recommend it if you haven't gone. It's a fun night. I definitely also recommend taking advantage of the room deal, too. Just don't go run 15 with a hangover the next day. That, as I recall, was no fun at all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.