Circle North

Hampton Half (Read 16 times)

L Train

Don't even know who's in for sure.  So who's in (I know people have talked about this)?  Also it's probably time to start coordinating vehicles, etc.  Also, re: the after, I don't plan on making reservations or whatever at either place we talked about.  On a Sunday afternoon I think we'll be OK either place.  Our Philly experience proves that I'm never wrong when coordinating events so trust me on this.

Egad

jim macphee

mccullough

LTrain

Cremer

Bob

Gwen

Also Doug according to his 11/25 post

L Train

No, Doug's out, I'm sure.

L Train

I think what we need here is someone with a minivan or something.

Or at least two vehicles.

Or it can be everyone for him/herself.

Or we can pile into the back of Greg's truck.  His snowpile will be melted by then.

Randall

Randall's not in

He will be in SUNNY FLORIDA

Enjoy the rest of February  .

Whomever is driving, I will be "Ms. Daisy" and I call shotgun...You know I am partial to Di's sweet white ride...

Or we can pile into the back of Greg's truck.  His snowpile will be melted by then.

No, Doug's out, I'm sure.

Quote posted: 11/25/2013 at 8:36 AM In

Above was Doug's post in response to Jim's inquiry back in November regarding the Hampton Half. I believe that says "in". So either Doug is hurt or he is a liar.

Quote posted: 11/25/2013 at 8:36 AM In

Above was Doug's post in response to Jim's inquiry back in November regarding the Hampton Half. I believe that says "in". So either Doug is hurt or he is a liar.

That was for the Mid-Winter Classic dumbass. Pay attention.

Oh and good luck to all that are racing this weekend.

Randall's not in

He will be in SUNNY FLORIDA

Enjoy the rest of February  .

Bob told me he's doing 5 RACES while he's down there. Seriously.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

fair enough, it is a very confusing post that switches from HH to MWC. So then the only reasonable explanation is that you are not yet healed emotionally from the previous ass whooping. Sorry you can't make it. Please try to run at least 30 on Sunday to equate the effort.

It's kinda cool when I get up to about 50 mph, the snow in the bed starts blowing out and I create my own mini-snowstorm trailing behind me. I'm sure the drivers behind me appreciate the wonderment of it all.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

ACrosby

I don't mind driving, I have a minivan. So I can take six with me

L Train

I don't mind driving, I have a minivan. So I can take six with me

Yeah, I know you have a minivan.  That's why you were even let in  this place.  It's about time you responded.

I'll take a spot.  Do you mean 6 plus you totaling 7?  Because I think that's everyone.