Circle North

Boston 2011 (Read 282 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

In... stressful registration process... but in! Smile

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

My salty dogs

Thanks Lance. I was getting angry!!! I'm in!!!! See you in April

In. That link worked for me, which is odd because it took me to exactly the same page I'd been on for the last hour, but who cares! In!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

thanks slick....in.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Supposedly may fill TODAY.

Home Away From Home

You all suck, not IN.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

You all suck, not IN.

You gotta get old or a sex change, man.  Neither sounds appealing to me. Wink

You all suck, not IN.

You're next.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Registration is closed for the 2011 Boston Marathon.

The Boston Marathon does not have a waiting list, late registration on race weekend, or race day registration.

The names of all official entrants will soon be published on the B.A.A. web site.

Please note that bib numbers are not transferable. Those attempting to transfer their bib numbers, as well as those in receipt of a transfered entry, will be disqualified.

The Boston Athletic Association thanks you for your cooperation.

The 116th Boston Marathon will be run on Monday, April 16, 2012; tentatively, applications will begin to be accepted in October 2011.

L Train

I would think this will intensify the conversation around qualifying standards.  Maybe I'd better be glad I got in once while I could. 

My salty dogs

I would think this will intensify the conversation around qualifying standards.  Maybe I'd better be glad I got in once while I could. 

Anyone going down that road won't be someone I would enjoy running with.

GregM

Bullshit!  I missed it.  Something's rotten in Denmark.Angry

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Yeah it's pretty amazing.  I tried to get word out as I could but sucks for those working or without computer access.  WCRC has #'s but I don't know how that process works, Greg.  Talk to Bob?

At 53 years old, my 3:08 qualified me even if I was a 21 year old open runner.

but I dragged my ass out of bed and went to work to pay for my child support ,

college loans for my girls, and my bills like I do every day,

so I can't run Boston even if i wanted to.

I don't want to run Boston, so no problem for me,but

feel bad for those who were looking forward to their first one

and worked as hard as they did. 

just saying ..... 

I've had my time there and I have my PR there.

I only ran Baystate for my team cause they needed me this year.

My teamates, Dennis Donoghue [hamstring] and Dave Kelly [ hip]

were both nursing injuries and ran anyway. Last year Mike McCormick

ran in my place because I was injured, Those old guys are warriors! 

I will never run another marathon as a individual,

only for the WCRC. 

great job everyone Sunday, rest more than you think you need,

then have a great training winter, hope you all Enjoy Boston

and get a great Day this spring like last years  

PR weather !!!          JW