Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'm planning on running (very easy) from the Y for 5-6 miles.

Starting around 3:45p

Hoping to beat the storms and acclimate to the heat.

I'll be running inside. Eff all that.

And to save you all the trouble...

But, nope, not gonna.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Hmm.

I'll be running inside. Eff all that.

And to save you all the trouble...

But, nope, not gonna.

I wish I had seen this earlier. Then I could have at least gone in and laughed.

Anybody up for some red-hot Sunday morning 8 a.m. from the Y action? Easy, cuz that's all I gots right now.

I'm in

I'll be starting my pre-run at 3:30 today. Company welcome. Thinking a trip to the Magic Tree might be just the thing.

L Train

No.

I'll be there at 3:30 but may need a couple minutes to change.

10am from the Y or anywhere? Easy hour or so ? Anyone ?

I could do that.

michelle should get a send off next tuesday or when ever. i heard she will only have richard as cheerleader in canada next w/e. i think she could use some pre-luck from the group if at all possible to let her know we are routing for her. she may need that extra thought to get her out of the water if nothing else. just a thought.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Count me in.... Are you arranging this? Jimbo?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Noel and I will be in, thanks Jim.