Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

MacJim

Not running tonight I'm going to a conference for a few days. See ya next week. Jimbo

Anybody not currently out of town racing or celebrating up for some joggin' around today?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I could try.  What are you thinking.

I could try.  What are you thinking.

Thinking soonish, actually easy (paying attention heh), probably further than you'd want to go but I have no route in mind so you could do whatever and it would work. I could run from here and swing by your house at a predetermined time if that works.

L Train

Sure.  I'll get my stuff on.

ETA 12:10 sound good?

MTA this is what I'm doing.

I'm not planning on running tonight.  Anyone else want to grab a beer at Mill 67 instead?

What was I chasing again?

If soccer practice gets canceled tonight and work behaves itself I could be up for that.  What time?

Anytime really, could do the normal 5:15 or even 5:30 sounds good to me.

ACrosby

I think I could make it

Anytime really, could do the normal 5:15 or even 5:30 sounds good to me.

MIll 67 it is.  Show up anytime between 5:30 and 6pm.  I have a reservation for 10 based on the initial response.

Me and (Maggie maybe)

Steve

Robin

Alycia (Maybe)

Vangie

Jim

Dave & Jane

Ha, Kim and I were there just last night. Does this mean that nobody is running?

"Beep, Beep!"

Running Quote

"Running isn’t a sport for pretty boys…It’s about the sweat in your hair and the blisters on your feet. Its the frozen spit on your chin and the nausea in your gut. It’s about throbbing calves and cramps at midnight that are strong enough to wake the dead. It’s about getting out the door and running when the rest of the world is only dreaming about having the passion that you need to live each and every day with.

It’s about being on a lonely road and running like a champion even when there’s not a single soul in sight to cheer you on. Running is all about having the desire to train and persevere until every fiber in your legs, mind, and heart is turned to steel. And when you’ve finally forged hard enough, you will have become the best runner you can be. And that’s all that you can ask for."

- Paul Maurer

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

i plan to run trail tomorrow where it is sunday and i'm home. it could be long or it may not be...depends on my legs. it will definately be sloppy however so...whatever. probably be at y like 8ish maybe if i can get my ass up. call me if and leave a message if your interested and what time so i will make something more definate please. 978-319-5112.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I need my beauty sleep (it's hard work to be this pretty) so I'm not gonna start that early. I'll be heading out from the Y on the RR trail to Blanchard at 9:00. I may or may not add on some road miles after that.