Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

GregM

I think I'll join you.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

After a morning of complete and utter laziness and sloth, I'm going to go for a run in an hour or so. Company very welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Greg, you folks still planning a run tomorrow... any chance you can post a route & a time if so.  Debating on what i want to do.

What was I chasing again?

Greg, you folks still planning a run tomorrow... any chance you can post a route & a time if so.  Debating on what i want to do.

Given that it looks like a big icy fall-on-your-ass-fest for tomorrow I think I'll probably wuss out and head inside unless somebody really wants to run outside and browbeats me into it.

Is anyone going to run outside ?

Lets go

I'm in. where and when ?

how about from the y asap

OK. I'll get changed and post when I'm on my way.

You bastards. I can be weaseled if I have company.

easily tempted by peer pressure

I'm on my way. should be there in about 20-25 mins.

Planning on easy.

I'm on my way. should be there in about 20-25 mins.

Planning on easy.

Based on this I will appear at 12:25. I'd like to believe the 2'nd sentence, but, yeah.

I'm running from the Y tomorrow at 9am.  Looking to run 10 if anyone is up for some or all of this.

sounds like a grand time