Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

GregM

I'll see you there.  Probably will add on 5 or 6 for 2 hrs.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Not ready to reveal the new me yet.  What I really mean is I can't subject you all to the gallowalking and incessant metronome.  Plus I can't run for more than 5 minutes at a time because it's 2005 all over again.

I'm hoping this is referring to your new personality. 

Not ready to reveal the new me yet.  

L Train

I'm hoping this is referring to your new personality. 

Unfortunately no.  I think that is beyond Jared's initials but I could inquire.

I will be awol tomorrow night.  Prior non-running commitment.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Me too - sorry to miss the gang. It's a boring out and back for me this afternoon...

I'll be appearing at the Y at some point today, but between waiting for my new TM to be delivered theoretically sometime between 1 and 5, me still having a cold, and the first day of the new training plan with a really specific workout I'm supposed to do, the chances of making the group run seem slim indeed.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll be there. I forgot my headlamp though. Hopefully somebody shows up with one.

GregM

So it was just Doug and I, but we did see Cremer waiting patiently for his TM delivery.  And he had a headlamp ready for Doug.  Always prepared and ahead of the game.  Thanks, Greg.

Fro

Anyone up for a long run (13ish or so) tomorrow am? Heading out from the Y around 9:30 (could be persuaded for something new - getting kinda bored with the out and back run)....

GregM

Fro and others,

I'm planning a long run with hills from the Y which will give everyone a chance to do any distance up to 22, as we will never be too far from the Y.  Prefer 9am start, but could do 930.  Let me know who's in.

Fro

Sorry Greg and CN - had to get it in today with too much going on tomorrow. Will miss ya.

Greg2  - I'll meet you @ the Y at 9 and then run 7 of my 12 with you before running home

anyone up for a Christmas day run