Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Sometimes there's water. Probably not this time. And if you want to visit the Magic Tree you're in for 10.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Maybe the magic flute will show up at mile 3 or before I turn..

Gwen and Egad are in for the 10.

LAST MINUTE IMPROMPTU MONDAY NIGHT BRING ON SUMMER GROUP RUN

Eric, Gwen, Michelle, Doug, perhaps Dave T, and anyone else interested in a 8:45 pace for 5-6 MILES tonight from the Y at 5:15. Getting ready for the summer running season :-)

Thanks for keeping me on my toes Lance...haven't been on here in a while and I guess I forgot how to type, never mind run

L Train

So you guys are running like 0.6miles?  Strange.

So you guys are running like 0.6miles?  Strange.

Yes I know...but I have been called much worse. Besides you have to break into summer running slowly...5-6 MINUTES should do that just fine :-)

In.

SHS track 5:15ish unless it's raining.

warm up from Y to track.

Fro

Sorry - did my weekly beatings already - you'll have to access the torture chamber w/out me this week. Have fun all!

Anyone up for a run today?  Some or all of 10 miles between 1130 and 12?

Wish I could. I'll be doing 5ish in kb around that time.

Any long run plan for the weekend?

Yup.  My wife is heavily involved in the Spring Fever Fair this weekend which is the largest fund raiser of the year for St Thomas so I need to figure out when it will be.  Likely early tomorrow am or Sunday am.  I'll figure it out and send you a text.

Wish I could. I'll be doing 5ish in kb around that time.

Any long run plan for the weekend?

Anybody doing anything today? Or tomorrow? Our travel plans changed and I'm back from our alternate adventure.

Not sure if I will run at all now. My left ankle is killing me (either from yesterday's run or baseball practice) and now I'm starting to feel shitty after Connor finally stopped puking after 2 days. Good times

I am going to ramble around shortly of you are still around