Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

MacJim

I'm in. Let me know if it's 1 or 2.

Hey there, cats and kittens. I'm going to run an easy (8:45-9:00) pace hour from the Y on Saturday at 9:00 AM. You're all cordially invited to join in. If you're going longer you could think of it as a built-in water stop around mile 7 or so. What could be more fun than that? Nothing, that's what. So, c'mon down, you'll be glad you did!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'm in for at least the easy hour. Probably going longer. May tack some on prior to or after or both.

I need 12 miles, also easy, so I will be starting at the Y at 8:10 sharp if anyone wants to front load with me.

Fro

Any of you handsome gorillas up for a pre-group run jaunt this afternoon - thinking around 11:30 from the Y? 5-6 easy miles, could be talked into more?

I've got 7 easy on the docket if you want to hook up at the Y around 11:45

Any of you handsome gorillas up for a pre-group run jaunt this afternoon - thinking around 11:30 from the Y? 5-6 easy miles, could be talked into more?

Fro

Sweet - I'm in. See ya at 11:45...

Fro

Anyone out there wanna keep me company for a boring recovery run - say around 2:30 or so... thinkin 7 from the Y or anywhere. NOT motivated at all to do this and could use a kick or two in the pants.

Yep, that works for me. Ready whenever. I'll plan on 2:30 at the Y.

Fro

sweet - 2:30 it is...

Fro

Anyone running tonight???

Fro

Anyone out there up for an afternoon jaunt - say 3pm from the Y? Thinking around 6-8 easy (RR trail?)...

Had to go a little earlier, so I'm out.

Leaving work at 1:30pm, need 10 today. Does anyone have running plans this afternoon?

Leaving work at 1:30pm, need 10 today. Does anyone have running plans this afternoon?

I'm planning on 13, can go whenever. Post what time you want to start and I'll meet you at the Y.