Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I won't be available until around 3, and it's looking thunderstormish tomorrow, so we'll see what we see.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

This has a very SWF tone to it.  Don't go in the woods with Fro, Speedboat.  Don't do it.

Shit - sorry I missed ya. I miss you speedboat - when we running next? Tomorrow? Got an easy 5 in order - up for some trail running.

How about anyone else??? Up for a RR trail run tomorrow - around Noon from the Y?? I could be persuaded for a bit more.

Oh God, Speedboat.  Where is the BUNNY!?!? Where is the BUNNY!?!?

Fro

Well, ya know, Speedboat does have that debonair trait about him.... Besides who else tells me he'll take it easy on me, all the while plotting to give it to me hard     oh give me more Speedboat, I miss the beatings, you know I like it rough. OK, I'm making my self sick, enough!

I won't be available until around 3, and it's looking thunderstormish tomorrow, so we'll see what we see.

cremah...text me if you want to live for an hour.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Anybody up for a little afternoon jog?

Fro

shoot - toast today, sorry.

Fro

Figured I would post an invite in case there are any takers - running 20 this afternoon (12 at 7:30-40 pace). Anyone wanna tag along with AC and I? Would love the company? Meeting at the Y at 3:30... Lemme know before 2:30 or so as I'm heading out then to drop h2o.

Figured I would post an invite in case there are any takers - running 20 this afternoon (12 at 7:30-40 pace). Anyone wanna tag along with AC and I? Would love the company? Meeting at the Y at 3:30... Lemme know before 2:30 or so as I'm heading out then to drop h2o.

oh look, i forgot to leave again...

FRO! are u high? you've been suckin the straw! no one is at this current level of fitness in here...

i might see you though in a slap-ass-pass by u or flyby...but maybe not.

planting water if not doing a lap situation is for weak amateurs...carry it. 

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I may or may not make an appearance.  Don't wait if you don't see me.

Fro

Sweet - I will drop an extra water just in case - would love to see ya!

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey all... anyone want to run some new roads on Saturday morning? Mapped out an easy 8 miler leaving from the Hannaford Parking Lot in Wells and down along the ocean and back to Hannaford. Should be nice and cool. Here the map link.

My plan would be to be at Hannaford Parking lot 8:30. I will leave my place around 8:00'ish if  you want to ride with me. Would love to have company. Drive with me from my house or meet at Hannaford parking lot.

Any takers?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Can't make it, Dave, but would if I could. Have fun.

Dave - I'm at the beach this week in Wells and would love to hook up.  I'll see you at 8:30 at the entrance to Hannafords

Hey all... anyone want to run some new roads on Saturday morning? Mapped out an easy 8 miler leaving from the Hannaford Parking Lot in Wells and down along the ocean and back to Hannaford. Should be nice and cool. Here the map link.

My plan would be to be at Hannaford Parking lot 8:30. I will leave my place around 8:00'ish if  you want to ride with me. Would love to have company. Drive with me from my house or meet at Hannaford parking lot.

Any takers?

"Beep, Beep!"

sounds great.  Steve, See you at 8:30 at Hannafords!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!