Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

MacJim

I can do noonish or later if you're still up for it.

That works. How about 12:30 from the Y then?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

See you then and just so you know what you're up against I won the prestigious "FOCKER PARTICIPANT AWARD" in yesterdays Un-turkey trot. I'm just saying.....

Fro

Anyone running this morning - heading out around 10am from the Y....

SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!

NITRO-BURNING FUNNY CAR MONSTER TRUCK JAMBOREE!!! IT'S GONNA BE WAR!!!

Or, failing that, I'll be running 12ish from the Y at 9 AM.

C'mon down.

I'll be there

i am running out the rr trail soon if anyone is free. will wait if you reply soon.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Hey - I'm game... when were you planning on getting there? I can get there and be ready by 11:15 or so - too late?

i have 2 miles left to spin...make it 11:30?

Fro

K - see ya soon.

Hello Circle North. Since it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and there will not be many more chances to do this without snowshoes. I plan on running in the woods tomorrow. I want to run the trail to Knox Mt from here again. It is just under 8 miles total and the run can be extended if more miles are needed. I did it last week and was able to stay dry. Let me know if you're interested. Pretty open on a start time.

Also running sometime today. But I have no idea when or where.

Me too also and whatnot. Not sure about tomorrow. My heel was sore as eff yesterday after the little bit of "fast" running I did Thursday night. Better today so I'll go easy at some point and see how it goes.

i am also in this boat only definately can't do 2morro cause of family obligations. i'm sad cause i wanted to go to that since last week.

anyways...i am super slog 2day. it will probably be annoying so...but anyways if you guys can nail a time down and i can make it...

Hello Circle North. Since it is supposed to be nice tomorrow and there will not be many more chances to do this without snowshoes. I plan on running in the woods tomorrow. I want to run the trail to Knox Mt from here again. It is just under 8 miles total and the run can be extended if more miles are needed. I did it last week and was able to stay dry. Let me know if you're interested. Pretty open on a start time.

I'd be up for something in an hour or so.