Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I'll be there.

Fro

Much deserved shaming here - I will be better next week and not wimp out...

"Beep, Beep!"

FROM Jack Fleming at Kennebunk - Smith Preserve Evening Run/Ski/Snowshoe

FRIDAY EVENING RUN

Hi David, how are you. We are doing a Full Moon Trail run, snowshoe XC ski Friday at 6PM at Smith Preserve just to let you know. We've been quite thru the end of the year and Holidays but looking to get back in action so tell you crew come and join if they would like to. Hope all is good.

Hey Jack... Good to hear from you. I will pass this on to the crew up here. Do you have much snow at Smith for XC skiing? Can you run the trails without snow shoes? Thanks

Hi Dave yes there has been enough snow and I am going in the morning so I'll give you a report since I haven't been out there since last Friday. I'll send you a note by mid day tomorrow. Good to hear you are on the comeback...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

I will miss tonight and next tuesday due to work.  Forge on without me.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Anyone also trying to get some miles in today to avoid the brutal cold this weekend??? Running from the Y at 1:30 and picking up Egad at 2:30 (tentative) - anyone else? Would LOVE some company. Think I'm doing loops around town, but could be talked into something else.

If work doesn't blow up, I think I can meet you at 1:30.  I was just looking for an easy 7 or so.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Perfect - see ya then if you make it. We can swing by the Y at 2:30 and pick up Egad and go from there...

If it does get you behind, I'll be there for 2:30 for round 2.

If work doesn't blow up, I think I can meet you at 1:30.  I was just looking for an easy 7 or so.

Fro

Anyone running this afternoon - 3pm or so from the Y???

Fro

Here I am again - trolling for some company... Anyone up for a LIGHT 5-6 from the Y today? Flexible.

If anybody who isn't running Hampton is around and running tomorrow let me know if you want some company for the first or last part of your run. I'll be shooting for 4-5 miles easy.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I could probably run 5 to 6. Let me know what time.

I could probably run 5 to 6. Let me know what time.

Left to my own devices I'd probably go late morningish like 10 am or so but really it can be whenever.

I'll swing by at 10 if you buy me a water.

I'll swing by at 10 if you buy me a water.