Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

My salty dogs

Anyone can do it under ideal conditions!

"Beep, Beep!"

Other than cold cheeks (on my face) it was a great run! 

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Yeah, it wasn't really that bad.  Oh yeah, you were one of the pansies that only had half a run.    Just remember that when I blow by you at the Midwinter Classic or whatever it's called.

My salty dogs

Those extra miles tonight will make it easier on Friday at the Hangover Classic 10K.

better bring your yak traks.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Yup... I woosed a bit.. Did run 7.1 tonight all by my lonesome by the light of the full moon. Felt good!

As you shoot by me at the Mid Winter Classic, I may be tempted to to grab your arm to pull this old boy along!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

I'm also game for Jan 2nd.

I hope to make it myself, but don't wait for my if I'm a "no show," especially if the weather is foul!

GM

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Now I won"t be there, I'm still in MA.

L Train

I'm up to run tomorrow from the Y at 9:00 no matter the weather.  Anyone?

My salty dogs

I'll try to be there.
                      L Train

Dave (and others) - I've amended to Dick's house at 9:30 per the email Wendy sent.  Robin, if you would want to come and of course don't know Dick, or where he lives, let me know.

I know Dick but not where he lives - off of Mt. Hope somewhere?  I don't know if I can make tomorrow so don't wait. Hope the snow lets up by then.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I will be there.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

My salty dogs

Enjoy--- I'm going X/C skiing.
                                missed a good run.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.