Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

WCRC long run, Jan 10th, York Beach  14 to 16mi.

The "north" and " rebels from the south"

train as one?

I don't believe I will be able to make this unless it's later in the day (which I really doubt).  I keep forgetting I have my son's basketball on Sunday mornings for the next several weeks that I need to work around.  Like I said, I'm not even sure I can run 14-16 miles so it's maybe just as well. 

L Train

In my car so far for Derry I have Laurie, Becky, Greg M., Dave S.  I have room for one more, maybe two if you want to squish a little or if someone wants to be strapped to the top of the car with bungee cables.

Thanks for the push tonight everyone. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with you all and hold a conversation at the same time some day without crapping out. lol Have fun Sunday and see you next week. Robin p.s. 5k's rule! haha!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Glad your joining us for the run. See you next week!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

msherm

Glad you will be able to join us Robin.

Have a great week. Michelle

L Train

For any not going to York on Sunday (I can't because of my son's basketball), I and a few others are running from the Y at 11:00.  Mileage of 10-15 was bandied about.

"Beep, Beep!"

Count me in!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Running Rick

Count me in 2
                    Me too.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I hope to make it also, but don't wait for me if I don't show.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

msherm

Count me in...

My salty dogs

I will try to make it.
                          L Train

My salty dogs

I was counting on going up and over Mt Hope.  Regardless-- I hope to see you there.

"Beep, Beep!"

SUNDAY RUN

Anyone interested in running about 13 from my house on Sunday (1/17)  at 9:30 AM?

Let me know...

Dave

(a.k.a. Tall Dave)