Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

It's like Tuesday on a Friday.  Make sure you'uns do a prerun. 

gadman

MacJim

Hey folks, I think I'm going to do my long run on saturday if anyone wants to join me the weather looks lousey for sunday. I may go up to the 5k at McDougall orchard to volunteer or just watch. The race goes off at 9:30am. Let me know.

i am going up to mcdougal's w/d. sure to be DFL( Dead Fucking Last) so if your out there manning the course, be sure to dress warm. Big grin

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I will be at the Y at 4:30 tomorrow (Wed.). But wait, there's more! I'll be running! How exciting is that??? I know! Super exciting! You could join in on the fun, too! It'll be a super good time!

(okay really, I will be there then, doing 5 or so.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

All-

Have fun tonight, can't make it. Allycia's championship game got re-scheduled for tonight for her field hockey girls so I am going to attend. C u all next week probably.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

Good luck to Allycia and her team in the championship game.  Let us know how she fared.  And good job, Michael, with your recent ultra performance.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

Good luck to Allycia and her team in the championship game.  Let us know how she fared.  And good job, Michael, with your recent ultra performance.

She won the semi-final so she moved on to the final this saturday. Thanks for the congrads as well.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

GregM

SSYAA?  Travel?  Seacoast?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Home Away From Home

SSYA, Final game saturday morning and then off in the car to come don to GT to see Cuch and I run.  

MM#5768

Get it done early !!!

Meeting at the Y today @ 3:15p for a 20 miler.

Plan is to get back to the Y after the first 10 miles or around 4:30ish to meet Jim so he can join in for the 2nd 1/2.

Get it done early !!!

Meeting at the Y today @ 3:15p for a 20 miler.

Plan is to get back to the Y after the first 10 miles or around 4:30ish to meet Jim so he can join in for the 2nd 1/2.

this is too fast.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Srsly, that's 7:30 pace I do believe. 

That said, as discussed, I'll be there with bells on. 

That 4:30ish was really just a rough estimate.

I was thinking more along the lines of something in the 8:20's for the first 10-15.

L Train

Yeah I figured.  Sounds good.