Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

At 5:00, I will be running circles around Shaw's field at soccer practice, in case you get delayed or anyone else wants to join me.  

That sounds awesome. Have fun with that.

That does sound awesome. I'm going to come stalk you. I may or may not be wearing a creepy stocking cap.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

Doug are you running long tomorrow? Let me know and I'll try to keep up.

I'm not running but will be drinking Long Trail Double Bags (until the supply runs dry) tonight and eating pizza with various members of the Sanford elite.

Doug are you running long tomorrow? Let me know and I'll try to keep up.

Yes, is 8a from the Y ok ?

18 or so.

L Train

I'm not running but will be drinking Long Trail Double Bags (until the supply runs dry) tonight and eating pizza with various members of the Sanford elite.

WTF?

MacJim

Sanford Elite? What do you get to cut the line at the food bank and your methadone is delivered to your door? Yes doug, 8am will suck but it is doable. See ya there

L Train

Hey make sure you tell beaulah easy. Then you'll get a workout.

MacJim

When I want to run slower I'll run behind him and when I want to speed up I'll run next to him or just off his Left shoulder. This has been proven in 3 independent studies.

Sanford Elite? What do you get to cut the line at the food bank and your methadone is delivered to your door?

It was awesome.  We got free haircuts with our soup, 50% off all meth purchases, and a coupon for a free consultation @ Great East Dental.  The Hawaiian pizza and Double Bag was also quite good.

gadman

Anyone running tomorrow morning?I would be up for 12 or so at easy pace, maybe Egad also

"Beep, Beep!"

What time and where?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

YMCA in the morning time tbd

"Beep, Beep!"

Let me know time and I will be there!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

8:30 EST. at the Y if that sounds good.