Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Sorry, but can't make it... Will run later today. Thanks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Anybody pre-running today?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Yes

L Train

Very likely no. 

L Train

Hey gadman, you want to run any time before 12:30?  5-6 miles easyish?

gadman

I can do that. Where and when?

L Train

11:30 - my house or the Y, you pick. 

gadman

See you at your house at 11:30

L Train

10-12ish Sunday?  My house, Y, whatever?  Any interest?  Oddly, I'm semiflexible. 

gadman

I'm in.

Home Away From Home

Sunday may work for me as well. Let me know when

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Well let's just go with the standard 9 at the Y to start.  If someone has to move it let me know and we'll change the time. 

That may work for me as well.

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

I'll ask  TD if he wants go... Ok, he'll go!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

it's sunday...i'll run with you guys about 100 yds. 

when i fall behind and/or disappear...assume i'm on the trail. Wink

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/