Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Cuch... I would figure some will start to return by 12:30. Not sure what group is looking for... some 12, 15 and maybe 20's.

Definitely come over. Jane made a ton of beef stew, and homemade biscuits. Also will have dessert and refreshments. Good snowshoeing out back if you are interested. See you Sunday.

Photobucket

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

GregM

Save the Date!

3rd ANNUAL

SUNDAY MLK TRAINING RUN FROM DAVE'S

Sunday, 1/20/2013 - 10:00 AM

I am in Phoenix, Dave, so I can't make it, though I wish I could.  I will be running the half beginning at 9:50 AM Eastern Time.  I can allow you and others to track my progress by receiving text message alerts.  I simply have to enter the email address of anyone who wants to receive text message alerts during the race.  Let me know if you'd like me to do that.  Of course, anyone else who is interested can do likewise.  I'm hoping to break 1:29 so that I can take a refund of my 2012 NYC entry fee (giving up my guaranteed entry) and use the refund to pay the 2013 registration fee with a new guaranteed entry from Phoenix.  Otherwise, I will have to keep my 2012 guaranteed entry (meaning no refund) and I will still have to pay the 2013 registration fee.  So there is prize money involved if I break 1:29.

Next goal is to better Jimbo's time of 1:28:26 at the Harvest Half in October.  He and I will be running NYC in 2013 in any event. Right, Jimbo?  Hopefully, Michelle and Salty will do likewise.  I'm sure Rick is also qualified.

I do not expect to get close to a PR (1:26:43) with my current level of training.  If I thought that were in the cards, I would make that my final goal.  As it is, I will be quite pleased (and even surprised) if I can break 1:29.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Hey Cuch... I would figure some will start to return by 12:30. Not sure what group is looking for... some 12, 15 and maybe 20's.

Definitely come over. Jane made a ton of beef stew, and homemade biscuits. Also will have dessert and refreshments. Good snowshoeing out back if you are interested. See you Sunday.

Photobucket

Now I really feel like I'm missing out!  Hope you all have a great run.  I know you'll enjoy Dick and Jane's hospitality.  This is already an annual tradition no one should want to miss.

"Beep, Beep!"

Dick and Jane? Haha!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

See you Sunday.

Photobucket

i'll be there dave. mmm...yummy.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Dick and Jane? Haha!

Oops.  Brain cramp.  Sorry Dave.

Greg:

if you can add me to the list for text alerts that would be great. Egadbois@banksis.com Or 207-651-2256, whichever applies. Best of luck in meeting your goal tomorrow. Hope the weather is nice.

gadman

15 Mile Course MLK

I will miss everyone's company for this one. I will have to do my own thing I guess. Someone else will have to make the icicle this year! Enjoy!

"Beep, Beep!"

Great time...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

gadman

What nobody has an icicle? Missed you guys today but had a long run in nice weather

Anybody up for joggin' around for 2 hours or so tomorrow morning? 10 a.m. from the Y?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Anybody up for joggin' around for 2 hours or so tomorrow morning? 10 a.m. from the Y?

not meant for me i know but i feel like broadcasting that if i go to the y to run it will be when it's open cause i am chained to the TM indefinately for short periods of time till things get ugly. i heard however that shell will be running 18 tomorrow doing her littlefield loop thing at a time i don't know with a bunch of chicks if you'd like to run into them.

I was actually thinking of putting Littlefield in there, but I'm sure they'll be long since done by then. Maybe I'll see you when I come inside to get warm.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Maybe I'll see you when I come inside to get warm.

what does this mean? air or liquid warmed?