Circle North Californication

today's *sus* (Read 288 times)

CUCHSUX

virtual certainty. 

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

CUCHSUX

to the receivahs, i apologize for all the bitchy smack talk yestahday. 

the worst thing you can do for someone drowning in shark infested waters is throw them a life preserver. don't you think?

CUCHSUX

wow...people are really pouring in here...awesome. it's about god damn time slackers!

CUCHSUX

i suddenly have a bianca urge to go run a 7 minute mile. 

i really want to go do it.

i'll be right back.

CUCHSUX

i suddenly have a bianca urge to go run a 7 minute mile. 

i really want to go do it.

i'll be right back.

urge is gone.

Good luck, Chris.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.

CUCHSUX

that shit can't be real!

CUCHSUX

i don't need dick...so i don't care about dick.

gadman

What the hell is "sus"? If it's private then don't post it here!!

Hey Gadman stop being cranky.  Here's a better cheerleader for you to help your mood.

CUCHSUX

What the hell is "sus"? If it's private then don't post it here!!

mr. gadboy, don't make me angry...*breath*...you wouldn't like me when i'm angry.

CUCHSUX

and WTF? the cheerleader belongs in MY thread!

Wow, I had no idea.  That's funny stuff there michaelleigh. 

This is what you've been saying this whole time, Robin?

CUCHSUX

This is what you've been saying this whole time, Robin?

*sus* no...it is the Speakable Unspellable Sound i emit whenever you say something dumb.