Circle North

today's *sus* (Read 291 times)

ACrosby

oh boy, I will work on that, my longest plank to date is 5:10, but that was with out the competition factor. I need to find someway to get an official timer. It's on!

L Train

I have absolutely no idea what the home page is about right now.

http://traftoncenter.org/?p=390

Somebody we know is shaking his little tush for the ladies today.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

http://traftoncenter.org/?p=390

Somebody we know is shaking his little tush for the ladies today.

Oh and if you could have heard the cat calls!

i am going to be leaving the building cause i am getting annoyed already and my training is about to start.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

Drove to the Alfred courthouse to run Kennebunk Rd. to avoid the idiots that drive Gore rd.I crossed the rd. and a Suburban  crossed over to my side of the street clearly cutting the corner, no blinker. I thought it was someone I knew trying to scare me but it is a York county sheriff with prisoners he is taking to court. He slowed to within a foot of me as I jumped out or the way. He never even looked at me as he went by ,I was a foot from his drivers side window. As he drove toward the court house I yelled at him and gave him the peace sign minus one. So I was going to cross Rt. 111 to run Kennebunk Rd. but I was wild so I turned and ran to the court house. There was a pregnant woman walking and heard all my ranting and I said to her as I ran by " That bastard almost ran me over. I got to the steps of the court house and he was already inside. I went in and told the door guards I want to see the idiot driving that rig outside. They went upstairs to get him and he came down and said me nor my partner saw you. I said I need to speak to you outside and proceeded to chew his ass saying " you did not even stop and acknowledge that you almost ran me over. I was wild. After all that I headed to run down K. Rd. I get  1/2 mile into it and some idiot would not move over and I gave him some hand gestures.

People, clearly there are 0.0 ers out there that hate the fact that we are trying to stay in shape, excluding Mrs.H. Please be aware of your surroundings as you are out there on the roads.

gadman

So we're sitting at Shaker Pond ice cream with friends and conversation turns to running. Well Madison( Egads daughter) had enough of that so she came up with a plan.So I am passing the keyboard to her now (in her own words):

I wish that I could hack into the owner of RunningAhead's account and write everyone on RunningAhead a message saying "RunningAhead is now being shut down and we are creating a new RunningAhead called MovieStarplanet" (website I like to play) and you NEVER talk about running and all you do is play the game. Then once everyone is off, I will have a magic printer and an electric trash can.  Whatever you print and throw in the electric can it will electrocute that item. (ex. If i printed a picture of Egad it would electrocute Egad). I would then print a picture of RunningAhead and it would electrocute RunningAhead.  Then it would shut the whole thing down. Then the world would be a better place.

gadman

I think she needs a 0.0 sticker

My daughter would whole-heartedly agree.

L Train

This is hilarious. And slightly scary.

gadman

Yesterday I ran at Avila beach and then hopped in the ocean for a swim. As I was laying on a blanket to dry off I could hear a woman talking on her cell as she was also sun bathing. Sounds like she is in some weird guru group. I am only getting pieces of the conversation as the crashing waves overtone her.One of the steps of this self  help group is to recognize past hurts and to move on. Then she is telling her friend that in her yoga class that her left hip is really tight and the right one is fine.Well then she says that the left side is her masculine side and the right is the feminine side.  Her left hip is tight because of all the men in her past that have caused her pain and disappointment.

Well there go you all you runners and triathletes with tightness, it is caused from some past male relationships that have disappointed you.

Only in Ca.

Randall

My right hip is tight.

Thanks Ladies

L Train

My pee smells really bad after I eat asparagus.

I swear to God, if this Gruden rumor proves true, I'm done. Out. Shopping for a new team. I've been extremely patient, but that would be too much to take.

I hear Detroit has some room on their bandwagon.  It would be kind of like rooting for the Raiders with the Matt Millen history but you could watch Megatron every week and that would be cool. 

I swear to God, if this Gruden rumor proves true, I'm done. Out. Shopping for a new team. I've been extremely patient, but that would be too much to take.