Diabetic Runners

3-16 quiz (Read 218 times)

The voice of mile 18

1) what are you doing to celebrate St. Patty's Day? I'm wearing a green sweater and will hopefully watch Notre Dame lose today (or did they play yesterday). might give the kids a potato for dinner. 2) who's going to win men's march madness? 3) Best job you've had? non-paying - College DJ WCUA 89.3 on your FM dial. my GF at the time got me the job even though I was a civil engineer and not in communications. lots of fun and lots of free music paying job - had a great job near Valley Forge national park a shower in the office for lunch runs and a great boss

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I'm Irish, but Orange. So I didn't wear green. I did run 10 miles

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

The voice of mile 18

ugh orange beer! that's not right

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

ugh orange beer! that's not right
          Not a problem! I don't drink!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire