Diabetic Runners

I'm baaaaaaack..........I hope! (Read 91 times)

On Oct 3 I bent down at work and felt somthing not good in my back. The next day I could not move. Days later I still had pain but felt better so I ran and the next day the pain was back. 2 Doc visits later and much medication (that is playing hell with my BG) I really feel good. My back is stiff in the AM when I first get up but not something I am worried about currently. Anyway this morning I got up streched etc and ran a nice easy slow mile. God but that felt great!!!!! Tomorrow is the test when I get up, but for now all is good!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Last night my back was sore. However this morning it was fine and so was the run.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Glad to have ya back! I hope your back continues to feel better!

The voice of mile 18

OUCH! hope the back stays strong! take care!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy