Diabetic Runners

Friday Quiz (Read 151 times)

The voice of mile 18

yeah I know it's lame but it beats working 1) what do you put in your coffee/tea? equal and coffeemate flavored creamers but am looking for a substitute because I think they are too sugary 2) since old man winter has a grip on the US-what's the coldest you've run outside? did 10 miles w/ a friend on a track when it was 6 degrees (F) 3) favorite movie to watch while on dreadmill? right now I'm in to Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5. good show and I can catch up on the whole season in a week.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

2. 3*F. Now with the wind-chill about 8 below

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

1) I take it black. Or with Baileys, when I think of it. 2) 8 degrees, with 20 mph winds. Six miles. Hated the 3 of them that were into the wind. 3) I don't have a treadmill, but I ride bike indoors -- been enjoying Gettysburg, which I haven't seen for several years. Also I've got Season 1 of the Shield, and I've been working my way through it.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

1. Anything but sweetner, flavored creamers, Kahula, did someone mention Bailey's? 2. Probably about 21* 3. Don't use the dreadmill anymore
          Age is not an illusion
          Armybrat

1. Black as sin. Though I will occasionally put half-and-half and splenda in it and have that for desert at a restaurant while everyone else is eating massive slices of chocolate cake. It helps. Bailey's is good on occasionWink. 2. BEAT THIS: -10 F. We all wore balaclavas and these huge ackward "trigger finger" mitts. Slow, 3 miles. Sucked. 3. Movies on a treadmill? Maybe that would help...