Diabetic Runners

Hello? Hello? Where is everyone? (Read 349 times)

Ahhh, Chenille, I see you started this thread! What's it going to take? Did everyone take a break from running like I did????

Discipline is never an end in itself, only a means to an end. (RF)

Ahhh, Chenille, I see you started this thread!
      Yup - it was me Big grin You guys led me to RA - and it had been awful quiet in here - although sometimes no news is good news? Glad to hear you plan on stirring things up Cool

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

I think as the membership has grown so has the broadness of this forum which might explain how quiet it has become. We have those who are serious racers who have questiions about training and we have more casual runners, even non-racers, whose running simply helps with their fitness. We have T1s and T2s. We have older members and younger members. All have different issues, questions and experiences. Because of that diversity we all may not have enough in common. I hope we just don't fade away. Checking the member list, many have not visited for a very, very long time and many more have never put up a post, even if only to say hello and to tell us what state your running is in. Whether you are a beginning runner or experienced, feel free to get in here. Posts can be about ANY topic, not just about diabetes and running. So if you simply had a great run today, tell us about it! It is my hope that this forum will allow us to encourage each other regardless of our training levels or goals.

Discipline is never an end in itself, only a means to an end. (RF)