Diabetic Runners

3/2 friday quiz (Read 241 times)

The voice of mile 18

1) favorite cartoon character- today it's underdog 2) favorite breakfast cereal - captn crunch peanut butter things or puffins some organic high fiber cereal that actually tastes good despite being good for you 3) favorite running shirt - training or race Tshirt? my first tri one - got a big dolphin on it it's getting old but still my favorite.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

1) favorite cartoon character- today it's underdog 2) favorite breakfast cereal - captn crunch peanut butter things or puffins some organic high fiber cereal that actually tastes good despite being good for you 3) favorite running shirt - training or race Tshirt? my first tri one - got a big dolphin on it it's getting old but still my favorite.
      Thanks for coming up with these questions every week! 1. My favorite cartoon character is... hmmm.... Dino from the Flintstones, I guess. I have a Dino sweatshirt that I've had forever and I still wear it all the time. 2. Cereal must be one of my favorite foods, because I can't name just one. Grape Nuts Trial Mix Crunch is delicious in a bowl with milk, so are Reeses Puffs, frosted mini wheats & strawberry frosted mini wheats. For just eating out of the box, I'd have to say Froot Loops & Apple Jacks. Too bad most all cereal makes my bloodsugar pretty high Cry 3. My favorite running shirt is a short-sleeve wicking shirt from last year's Charlottesville Ten Miler. That's my favorite race, and it's about time they give us something we can run in instead of a long sleeve T shirt!
        1)Johnny Quest 2)Go Lean (regular - I'm afraid the Crunch version will crack my teeth!) 3)my pink "smooch" tank top!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Armybrat

1- Favorite cartoon character - Hm, that'd have to be Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner. I usually rooted for the Roadrunner, but always had a soft spot for the poor beaten-up Coyote, too. 2- Favorite cereal. Cracklin' Oat Bran. Fantastic stuff, but entirely too sugary. I usually eat plain old oat bran from Ben's Red Mill, or Kashi Seven Grains/Seven in the Morning with almond or soymilk in the summer when it's too hot for hot cereal. 3- Favorite running shirt is an Insport light blue shirt with blue trim at the sleeves and collar, some kind of high-tech fabric. Very lightweight and great layered in winter and alone in summer. Usually run in Army PT shirts, which are really too heavy in weight.
            1. Road Runner 2. Cheeroes 3 Don't really have one yet

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Sassy439c

1) favorite cartoon character- Jem, yes I wanted to be her. 2) favorite breakfast cereal - Peanut butter Puffins 3) favorite running shirt - Hot pink racerback tank