Diabetic Runners

Early Friday quiz cause of Turkeyday (Read 142 times)

The voice of mile 18

1. Favorite thanksgiving meal item? pineapple Stuffing 2. what are you most thankful for? for the brief moments where I can balance family, work and training 3.have you started your christmas shopping? for once yes usually it's a panic the last 48 hrs but we're way ahead this year.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

1. Favorite thanksgiving meal item? Gravy. Seriously, if they cut me open I would probably bleed gravy and cheese sauce. Big grin 2. what are you most thankful for? This year it is definitely running (family goes without saying). It has kept me sane, made me happy, I feel great, and it's "me" time a few hours each week. Plus it's an excuse to buy $$ shoes (ha, like I ever needed an excuse!). Smile 3.have you started your christmas shopping? I'm probably 3/4 done. I like to have most of my shopping done before Dec., that way I can enjoy the holiday and not feel so stressed. I do a lot of online shopping and give photo gifts, so I don't have to deal with crowds. I have never once shopped on Black Friday and I don't plan to start anytime soon. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

1. Favorite thanksgiving meal item? Mashed potatoes! 2. what are you most thankful for? My family, my DH, my friends, my dogs, and running 3.have you started your christmas shopping? I've got one gift so far, so I guess I've started. Our families both want to keep the gift-giving to a minimum this year, so hopefully it won't be too bad