Ex-smokers support

2/3-2/9 (Read 457 times)

obiebyke

Hey all, I kind of pre-announced it last week, but I feel the need to do it again: TODAY IS SIX MONTHS SINCE I'VE HAD A CIGARETTE!!! I'm very proud. And to celebrate, I'm going to run again for the first time in 2.5 weeks. Send my shin some good vibes. Hope everyone had a smoke free Super Bowl Sunday.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

My legs are killing me

Nice job Obie!

Gotta TRI

Sweet! Great job Obie! Have a great run. Andy
        2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

tech geek

awesome. keep it up.

Big Chicken!

Congrats Obie!! Hope you had a good run! Smile
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

Congrats!!!! Hope you had a good run!
              -Jen
              2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!
              obiebyke

Thanks, guys! The run was pain-free for my legs, but a little rough on my lungs. Today is another run. Yay!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Great job Obie!
                  Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/
                    Andy- We've got a six month coming up. You getting that massage? I've decided on going to the new Wolfgang Puck restaurant that opened here in Detroit back in October. I'm sure it'll be ridiculously overpriced, but so were cigarettes, so it balances out, right? I had a great Super Bowl sunday. The party was at a non-smoking house, so all the smokers had to go outside. It was freezing I didn't envy the smokers one bit. And then the Giants beat the Pats and I almost lost my voice cheering. Hey, at least a Manning won, right? Gotta keep it in the fam. Hope everyone's week is well!
                    Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/

Gotta TRI

Ok, I really have to say here I REALLY hate the Mannings. Honestly, I didn't even know there were two of them until the Super Bowl. I can't say why, there's just something about them I just don' like. Tongue Now, back to more pleasant conversation Smile Yes, 6mos. is almost upon us and as a matter of fact, I'm getting that massage tonight. ( DW made the appt., and quite honestly I don't care to go but....) What I was hoping to do for the 6mo. anni, was to get my teeth whitened. You know that smoker's staining? Anyhoo, got to run, more shovelling to do! Angry Have I mentioned I'm really starting to hate winter too? This stuff better stop before Sunday. As it is thet aare predicting frigid temps. Not what I wanted to hear for my first Half. Sad TTYL Gang Andy
                      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon