Ex-smokers support

2008 Disney Marathon (Read 568 times)

Gotta TRI

It's official!! My lodging reservations for the Disney Marathon have been confirmed!!! I'll be at the Marriott Horizons from Jan. 8th thru 15th. Can't wait!!!! ( I have REALLY got to start running again! ) Andy
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Big Chicken!

Hi Andy!! I haven't made my reservations yet. We are still in discussions on where to stay. We will be doing a Disney Vacation Club since we are thinking of using a 2BR. We will be bringing someone to watch the kids while we run. (DH is doing Goofy again.) I am leaning toward Boardwalk Villas since the course runs right behind the place. They can walk to the edge of the course as we run past. And then we can walk back through Epcot aftrewards. Though I don't know if I'll want t obe walking much afterwards! Big grin Have you checked out www.disneyrunning.com/forums? Lots of info there. I'd start a group here but they have more than enough info and fun discussions there. Sully, everyone else, when are YOU signing up for the Disney??? Evil grin
      Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

My legs are killing me

Hi Andy!! I haven't made my reservations yet. We are still in discussions on where to stay. We will be doing a Disney Vacation Club since we are thinking of using a 2BR. We will be bringing someone to watch the kids while we run. (DH is doing Goofy again.) I am leaning toward Boardwalk Villas since the course runs right behind the place. They can walk to the edge of the course as we run past. And then we can walk back through Epcot aftrewards. Though I don't know if I'll want t obe walking much afterwards! Big grin Have you checked out www.disneyrunning.com/forums? Lots of info there. I'd start a group here but they have more than enough info and fun discussions there. Sully, everyone else, when are YOU signing up for the Disney??? Evil grin
        I'd sign up for it if I could go alone but seeing that it is Disney I don't think the 5 kids would let me do that and I'd have to hit the lottery to send us all down there Big grin

Gotta TRI

Hey Kris! The Boardwalk sounds great! I've been through that one, never stayed there. We will probably swap off sometime and go there. We like the boardwalk. We had a great time at that little dueling piano bar down at the end one time. Horizons is our home resort and we haven't stayed there since 04'. ( we've been playing in Vegas last few vacations). So, April 26th- May 3rd we'll be at Marriott Grand Vista, and in Jan. we'll be back to our Horizons. ( and in October we're going back to Aruba!!) WE LOVE VACATION!!! C'mon Sully! come run with us!! Big grin Andy

Big Chicken!

Oh Sully...Do they really have to know you're going to WDW? Can't you just say it's a business trip? Big grin
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

My legs are killing me

Oh Sully...Do they really have to know you're going to WDW? Can't you just say it's a business trip? Big grin
              lol. Your a bad influence! Big grin Actually, I'm running the New York Marathon in November so after that I will probably throttle back my miles for a couple of months. Plus, if I go to Florida in January I might never come back to the cold and snow! Cool

Gotta TRI

lol. Your a bad influence! Big grin Actually, I'm running the New York Marathon in November so after that I will probably throttle back my miles for a couple of months. Plus, if I go to Florida in January I might never come back to the cold and snow! Cool
                Funny, That's exactly what I hope happens to me!! Big grin