Ex-smokers support

Hey Gang! (Read 442 times)

Gotta TRI

Hey there all! Big grin Just a quick note to say "I'M BACK!" I just got back from a nice 4-5miler.. get this... IN SHORTS!!! Shocked Oh happy day! As most of you know, I've been in somewhat of a funk as of late due to the never ending winter, but today was a day of sunshine and warmer temps., and I couldn't wait to get out there and soak it up. Oh to run in shorts again! I am so psyched right now! Big grin "Just for the record though"... they are saying a chance of the white stuff yet again tomorrow Angry but with any luck it'll turn to rain. I do want to thank you all for your continued support, and wish you all a very happy SPRING Big grin Andy Quick question: Where does everyone get such cool avatars from?
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

My legs are killing me

Good job Andy! It is nice to wear shorts again. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks even if it's been cold out just because it feels better. Time to put winter to bed and get back in the routine Big grin

Gotta TRI

Hey Sully, Just got a text from a friend. Guess there's a 5k in town tomorrow. Think I'm going to have to do it Big grin Hope the weather gets a tick better! I'll let you know !! Andy
        2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon