Ex-smokers support

Welcome (Read 330 times)

My legs are killing me

Hey Meg, glad to see you found us over here!
      Hey Andy and Sully! I've missed you!!! Glad to see you're still not smoking. Doing anything special for six months, Andy? I'm being treated to dinner at the restaurant of my choice. Still trying to pick which one. Something to look forward to for the next month and a half. So, I just found out that friend of mine who's been quit for almost 3 years started again! Makes me a little scared and a lot nervous. How does that happen? Worrisome.... Nice to meet everyone else. Meg
      Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/

Gotta TRI

Hey Megs! Hadn't given 6 month mark much thought yet. DW says she'll get me a massage at this place she goes to. We'll see. About your friend, that's too bad. Don't let it get you down though. Remember quitting is hard, but it is also for life. It's an addiction that will be with us for life, and we will have to make that choice on a daily basis. Obviously some days will be harder than others but we can do it!! I hope your friend can quit again before it gets too hard. Keep me posted. Hey Gang!! Andy
        2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

My legs are killing me

Hi Meg, You know what they say, once a smoker always a smoker. It's an addiction and we all can stumble. Your doing great though so just focus on what you have to do. Think about all the money your saving and the great shape your getting in. And when your a smoker, think about all the things you CAN'T do and then think of all the cool things you CAN do now!