Improving Your 5K

Race Report (Read 372 times)

The voice of mile 18

wow there aren't may 5k's left this year. there is one in blue bell on sunday 9/30 how's that sound? or the hatboro halloween one?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

wow there aren't may 5k's left this year. there is one in blue bell on sunday 9/30 how's that sound? or the hatboro halloween one?
      The 30th one won't work for me, since I'm running a 5k on Saturday morning the 29th at Central Park in Doylestown. I'll look around and let you know what I find. Thanks Joe. Smile

Michelle

PWL

Has been

Thanks Michelle, I just managed to pull even with you at 21:36 in my race on 9/3. Then you go and raise the bar (or lower it, I guess). I don't have anymore 5k's to run until November. I'll catch you then... Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Thanks Michelle, I just managed to pull even with you at 21:36 in my race on 9/3. Then you go and raise the bar (or lower it, I guess). I don't have anymore 5k's to run until November. I'll catch you then... Wink
          I hope not! Just kidding. I'm sure you will. I need to do something new with my training, I'm in a rut. This Saturday's race might be too difficult for me to truly hope for a new PR, so I'll have to view it as a training and just run really hard. Johnny 5 - I just loved those movies!! Big grin

Michelle