Forerunner 405

Sports Tracks, mac compatible? (Read 1569 times)

Just got a mac, is there a way to get sports tracks on it? thanks.

Imminent Catastrophe

I don't know about Sports Tracks. Have you looked into Ascent? It's a really nice app, and Mac-centric.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

Just posting to keep a very quiet thread alive. C'mon people.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dave

VMware fusion is what I use.  Of course, I'm sure Parallels works just as well.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

What do you want sporttracks for?  What does it do that runningahead or the garmin training center doesn't?

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

Don't like the setup of the garmin training center including how you cannot put it what shoes you wore to track the distance on them. Like having it on RA, but nice to have a backup on my own computer in case one or the other crashes.

I gotcha.  Just remember that there is an "export training log" feature on the site. I try to use it about once a week to make sure I have all of my data.

Goto "Tools => Download training data to your computer".  Not sure if you knew it existed.

Best of luck finding a good program.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com