Highschool Forum

Pros and cons of RA vs RW (Read 141 times)

Pros: Well, spam-free at the moment It's something new to explore Training log. Cons; Old users back at RW Old posts Viewing how many posts someone has made, viewing their avatar And of course there are more that I'm forgetting. Remind me Wink

Yeah I dont like the no post count. My 8000+ posts on RW have now gone to waste pretty much.

PR's
      800: 2:38|1600: 5:18|3200: 11:55|3 mile:19:07

clintmorningwood

You can't see avatars because you guys do not have one. c

Can you see mine?

Also all people who have been onto RW have seen this thread and the terrible setup. If they are not here they are not over there

But more will come

Nicknicholas

The new RW forum really looks horrible. It didn't stop spam at all, so it was really a waste of time and money.

I have an avatar, @onirocdarb I can't see yours but I'm on mobile so it could be different. I also forgot to say that I don't like how it won't tell you how many posts a thread has. But I do like the number of times something has been read.
            awesomesauce

I think this website is hard to navigate......... but its whatever...

PRs (Goals)

400: 56.6 (56.0)

600: 1:35.3 (1:34.5)

800: 2:14 (2:10)

1600: 5:19 (5:05)

XC-5k: 18:12 (ehhh.)

onemiletogo

i like this forum better, runners world had to many fake accounts