Half Marathon Trainers

HM times for the "Virutal" race, anyone? (Read 312 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Guys - I have a request from runningluke to include the half-marathon distance in the "Virtual" race. I need at least one more HM time in order to make it a race. Anyone in here run a HM within the last month and would like to submit the time? Use http://www.geocities.com/yanelh/results_form.html. Times must be submitted before midnight tomorrow since the rest of the "Virtual" races are coming out right after that. Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, dangit! I was less than a tenth of a mile shy yesterday! Had I known I would have run an extra block there at the end.... Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I posted but with my time he's already won!
        Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Lisa, don't feel bad... your HM is only 7 1/2 minutes slower than my 10 mile time... Guess we're just a couple of "c-team casual joggers", eh? Big grin

We run our own pace girl!! And.. we enjoy it more! lisa
            Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, I figure I get more race "experience" for my money than those speedy folks. Big grin

My theory/justification on being slow is that if it is an out & back course, I get to see almost everyone running the race!! Big grin When Kirsten & I ran our 10mi race, the leader passed me (headed back to the finish of course) when I was at the 3.5mi marker!!! Cripe, he didn't even take the time to smell the polution in the Grand River at that pace!!!
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3