Half Marathon Trainers

New Member, First timer (Read 424 times)

I've completed a 5k and 10k last summer, the 5k was in Green Bay, WI in Lambeau Field. I want to do the half marathon this May because last time I remember looking at the runners and thinking "They're crazy." Who's crazy now. Big grin
    Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."
    bas

I've completed a 5k and 10k last summer, the 5k was in Green Bay, WI in Lambeau Field. I want to do the half marathon this May because last time I remember looking at the runners and thinking "They're crazy." Who's crazy now. Big grin
      They, you, me and all of us Smile And having fun! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, are you a cheesehead, too?! I was born in Appleton and spent most of my childhood in Door County. I moved to MI about 13 years ago, when I was 20. I really miss WI, though. My folks just sent me a big box o' cheese and I am in heaven! A friend and I are planning to do the Brat Trot (4 miles) in Sheboygan this Summer. A member of RA is also from that area and has run that race, so it would be fun for a bunch of us to meet up there. Smile BTW, one of my HS classmates won the GB half marathon this past year, I believe...Wendi Ray. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Welcome to the crazy bin!! Hope you like us all!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin the ohio crazy lisak
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
            I am a cheesehead! The cable network decided not to air the Packer game tonight, I fear war. Smile I live in Wausau, but would much rather be in Appleton...I love that city!
              Brat Trot? I'm there! That's in August, right? Well let me know when and I'll be looking forward to the brat on a stick.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That would be so fun to get a few RA folks together for that race...and post-race brats and beer....mmmmm!!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

A member of RA is also from that area and has run that race, so it would be fun for a bunch of us to meet up there.
                  That's Me Big grin Welcome fellow cheesehead! I will definately be running the brat trot again, you can't beat a brat on a stick! I had heard that some stations didn't pick up the packer game tonight, that is crazy! Fortunately for me the Milwaukee stations did.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had heard that some stations didn't pick up the packer game tonight, that is crazy! Fortunately for me the Milwaukee stations did.
                    So was there any rioting in the streets? I can't imagine local WI networks not televising that! k

~ Sarah Kay

People were mad, but I just went to a friend's with Dish and a new plasma TV. I can't complain...can't say it was worth watching, though... Confused