Half Marathon Trainers

Intrepid Racers: October 25-26 (Read 16 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Fleet feet! Here's hoping the weather cooperates and your race days are great runs! Smile

October 25, 2014 nra4life Soaring Wings Half Marathon 13.1 miles Conway, AR TBD    
    October 25, 2014 hog4life Life Without Limits Half Marathon 13.1 miles Florence, AL fun   fun run with TJ and family
    October 26, 2014 milktruck White Mountain Milers Half 13.1 miles North Conway, NH 1:41Tight lippedx    

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

an amazing likeness

I'm a DNS for my entry...not going to happen due to injury.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

hog4life

This was the absolute most fun ever. It had nothing to do with racing, or trying to hit a particular goal. It was 4 of us taking turns pushing TJ so he could get his own medal. He was one of the featured runners, with all proceeds going to the area chapter for United Cerebral Palsy.  I was also an enabler to one lady in our group, it was her 1st HM that she didn't think she could do. We crossed the line in 3:03:23. I'll put a couple of pics up a bit later.

Docket_Rocket

Sorry about the injury, MT!

Good job, Mitch.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Sorry about the injury, MT!

Good job, Mitch.

+1