Half Marathon Trainers

Intrepid Racer - Sept 13 (Read 212 times)

an amazing likeness

(Ooops...I almost forget to get this posted...I'm a slacker...)

We have a mid-week capital-R R-A-C-E-R this week as Kevin toes the start line tomorrow. From his upcoming races post: "...these are the streets I run every day at lunch, sometimes twice a day - so defending the home turf here, to be king of the corporate sloths. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to win this thing...".

Sep 13 Gville Kevin King of the Hill 5K (ish) Danbury, CT Win & defend his turf

Go get 'em Kevin!  Good luck leading the parade and owning the hill.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Thanks Andy! They actually updated the course, so now it's both more accurate and brutal. Can't control who shows up, but I'm gonna give 'em my damndest tomorrow...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
      We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

I'm racing too! 

Good luck Kevin.

an amazing likeness

I'm racing too! 

Sorry...didn't mean to leave you off the calendar.  What are your running -- the 3.5mi Challenge in your signature?  Good luck & fleet feet.

Yes, that's what I ran. I didn't mean to imply you'd excluded me as I'd never posted this race in the calendar.

Race did not go as well as I'd hoped, but I realistically ran as fast as I could have on that day. First race this year that I have not been happy with, I guess they can't all be great.  

vegefrog

Good job Redrunner! 6:15 per mile pace is something I can only DREAM of!!!

Kevin I hope you have a great, speedy race tonight! Defend that home turf!!!

Done and done. 1OA. Wire to wire win on a brutal course, and tied my PR, which I'll take. Good times.

vegefrog

WOW!!!

Bravo!!! Big grin

What a great feeling that must be. Tied PR, first overall AND all while defending your title!! Wooooohooooooooo!!!

an amazing likeness

Done and done. 1OA. Wire to wire win on a brutal course, and tied my PR, which I'll take. Good times.

Dude!  No, really...Dude!  You rock. 

Called it, and nailed it. 

That's something.

HappyFeat

Great racing Kev and Red!

Your fast times are quite impressive.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

whoa

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Hopefully I have one more trick up my sleeve for October...