Half Marathon Trainers

Run a half marathon each month in 2012 (Read 1638 times)

vegefrog

YAY! New PR. Good job MilkTruck!! Sound like a tough battle with that wind, but you were tougher Smile

Just wanted to wish you good luck in the Bluenose this weekend. I'm off to Belfast and Portland on Wednesday... weather has been trending warm here, highs in the 60s! Send a note if you have any questions.

A

Recalculating...

an amazing likeness

Thanks, Ayola.  I'm eager to see the Canadian Maritimes, I haven't been over that way much at all, and never to Nova Scotia previously.  I've got a day in Halifax to just kick around the cobblestones -- PM me any "must sees". Between it not yet being summer, and Victoria Day on Monday, the ferry schedule this time of year is pretty limited, that does make it a challenging journey...so it will be all the sweeter if it all works out. (g)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

an amazing likeness

Finish of Blue Nose Half...don't know what possesed me strike the Usain Bolt 'lightening' pose...what a dork I am...

A sign you don't usually see at mile 9 of your average road half marathon:

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

vegefrog

HA! I love it!!!

I watched the Usain Bolt Rap video on YouTube before my 5K a few weekends ago and I had "I gotta go faster, faster" playing in my head. I wish I was cool enough to strike a pose like that, but I was about to pass out, LOL.

vegefrog

Come on MT! Add Kiawah to your December list Smile

vegefrog

Maybe Kiawah next year MT??

I'll let you know how the race festivities and the course are!!!