Half Marathon Trainers

good luck, zoom-zoom and backroadrunner! (Read 265 times)

bas

I'll be offline until sunday, so this comes a little early. But... Kirsten and Eryn, good luck to both of you for your half marathon this weekend! Enjoy your race! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, Bas! I'm just keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I don't get sick. There is some nasty bug going around my son's school. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Have Fun! and if you're feeling sick - don't push it...there will be more races Smile
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm hoping that if I do catch what's going around that I can somehow get my registration fees credited to next year's race. I don't think a HM is something I could do if I'm feeling at all under the weather. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, my! Wash hands. Wash hands. Wash hands. Wash hands. Oh... and... wash hands. Good luck! Undecided

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I do (my hands are pretty dried-out and cracking in spots because of it)...and no kisses allowed from my progeny until AFTER the race.

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks, Bas. I'm getting excited now! It will be a long weekend, but I'm excited. Our HM will be the easy part though. I am the matron of honor in my friend's wedding & her shower is 3hrs north of here on Sat afternoon. As soon as it is over, I'm turning around & coming home to sleep, then drive the hour south of here for the race. Bonus is, lasagna is on the menu for the shower, so I'll get some carbs in...
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3