Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner 2/5/2013 (Read 12 times)

Finally PRed!!!

Hmm, looks like many have not checked in here in a couple months, but maybe a few lurkers too.

HEY LURKERS!!!

Hi!!!!

PRs: 5K: 22:09, 10K:44:55, 15K: 1:10:35, HM: 1:42:49, M: 3:38:20

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hmm, looks like many have not checked in here in a couple months, but maybe a few lurkers too.

HEY LURKERS!!!

Hi!!!!

Yeah, we are a friendly bunch, right?

I just hope I don't annoy you all with excessive posting when I get bored like I am currently.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Mostly Harmless

Yeah, we are a friendly bunch, right?

I just hope I don't annoy you all with excessive posting when I get bored like I am currently.

I worry about that too.

I mean excessive posting from me when I'm bored, not you.  You usually have something interesting to say.  I mostly yammer on about myself or make poor attempts at humor.

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
        Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

Mostly Harmless

Speaking of absent members, hilltopper OWNS this group and he hasn't posted in weeks.  I hope all is well.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I worry about that too.

I mean excessive posting from me when I'm bored, not you.  You usually have something interesting to say.  I mostly yammer on about myself or make poor attempts at humor.

Eh, you entertain me at least as much as I entertain myself lol. I agree about Hilltopper...running marathon and then going AWOL is not okay. I feel used.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

Finally PRed!!!

Speaking of people we haven't seen in a while...

xrayman doesn't seem to come here anymore since he found the FB group and what about Patti? Anyone talked to her?

Mostly Harmless

Speaking of people we haven't seen in a while...

xrayman doesn't seem to come here anymore since he found the FB group and what about Patti? Anyone talked to her?

Is xrayman Bill? I talk to Bill on FB pretty often.

Finally PRed!!!

Yep, he's always on FB, just not on here any more.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

If I start to think about all this rejection for too long might need a drink! -jilted forumite-

Finally PRed!!!

And what about Joe? He was pretty active here and on FB, but haven't heard from him in a while on either place...

Mostly Harmless

If I start to think about all this rejection for too long might need a drink! -jilted forumite-

Time for me to go drown my sorrows in a cold Sam Adams, DW's home made vegetarian chili and some corn bread.

Just B.S.

5.5 miles done in feels like of  -1F.  With the hills, wind and layers it was a very slow 58 minutes.

I've run in a lot colder in the last few weeks but today was quite windy and my 4 layers plus vest plus jacket just

barely kept my core warm. The balaclava with fleece hat over it did the trick for my head.

Scott, sorry about DD. I know she must be very upset. Hopefully it heals up quickly.

JenRosie, glad you are back in action! sorry you were sick for so long.Sad

Julia, yeah for cable!! Woot!!

Siar, I think the lurkers think we are too boring!LOL and Scott I wrote that before I read your post!LOL

Hi Swift, D.R. and C.C and Pressing.!!

I don't do F/B, too much of a time suck. Tell Patti and others to get back here.  I waste enough time here (you know

what I mean!! no time talking to you guys is wasted!LOL) and can't imagine how people find the time for so much

on-line time on F/B.

OK, I will be up early for swimming tomorrow. Anyone want to challenge me to a "first post of the Morning"!LOLBig grin

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Beth...us, too boring? I know you're a lot more saucy than you let on in here from your posts on the other board! We are a pretty well-behaved lot in here. No drama, which I actually appreciate. Eta...nice cold run out there. Do you use any actual running hats, or mostly stick to more of the knitted type? (forget, but I saw one of your winter pics somewhere)

Just B.S.

Beth...us, too boring? I know you're a lot more saucy than you let on in here from your posts on the other board! We are a pretty well-behaved lot in here. No drama, which I actually appreciate. Eta...nice cold run out there. Do you use any actual running hats, or mostly stick to more of the knitted type? (forget, but I saw one of your winter pics somewhere)

I am saucy but you should meet my sister!LOL My Dad's nickname for her (we all had one) was Saucy Sue and

she hasn't changed one bit.

I too hate drama.

I have quite a collection of hats from microfibre for fall to fleece  to heavy duty knit ones. When its really

cold I will layer the microfibre ones under a knit hat. Today I layered the balaclava under a fleece running hat.

I have several "running" hats but they usually aren't warm enough for our Jan/Feb weather, especially when

it's windy.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Beth...ha, funny I used that word and that's her nickname. I can see how doubling the hats would work. I was thinking the winter wool one's would itch otherwise.