Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 3/21/13 (Read 13 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I am hoping to treat it as a long run and that yes, they won't feel different.  The weather is what's going to be bad.  And the sun.

I did see you mention Badwater-esque somewhere - that could be scary. It's probably too close now to consider something like "s" caps, or the like. Be safe though.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

jojo61397

SIAR-- probably not.  There's was actually a report on MSNBC on how low paying working for WW is.  I love my job, but I need to get paid more than $70 a week to cover child care and gas.

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
      Sub- 1:45 hour half.

Julia1971

My massage was great!  So relaxing.  There were two points were I was sure I was going to fall asleep.  It didn't hurt when he was kneading my hamstring and he said he didn't feel anything weird about it.  Not an opinion of a doctor or p.t., but it's nice to hear.

SIAR, The thing is I'm planning to race a lot this spring/summer, so I don't know that I'll be able to follow a plan.  I think I'm going to use Hudson's Run Faster 10K plan as the backbone of my plan.  Is that the plan you use?

D_R, Rest up!  Wow, 50K sounds far.

Scott, I was thinking of having IHOP for dinner tonight!  I've been having pancake cravings.  I have fish and chips instead...  I would love to meet you and your family over pancakes.  But, I don't think I'll be up for it.  I'm running the Nike Half the weekend before and that would probably be too much for me...  I have a pretty good finish line picture from last weekend, too.  I'm waiting for that one to load so I can share.

You're too strong not to keep on keepin' on. - The Pips
        Yes, I am! - Gladys Knight

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Jodi...yes, so not worth it.

Julia..glad massage was a success. I am using Hudson and love the training. I can see how frequent racing makes it tougher, but it's still doable to just swap races for quality days.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)