Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 3.14 (Happy Pi Day) (Read 11 times)

Julia1971

Hahaha!  So far, so good.  But, there are still 4 hours and 30 minutes left in the day...

Run the mile you are in.

Well, did my run this evening.  Protocol was 2wu+8(400@5kw400r)+2cd = 8 miles.  It seemed harder than I think it should have.  Anyway, early night tonight; I have to get up at 0300 to get my morning flight.

Hope D-R isn't having too much fun in LA (my old home town.)  After all, she does still have a marathon to run.

Another 4.4 this evening.  Casper is now up to 2.3 miles.

Julia1971

Marco, I took a look at your log and you've really ramped up the mileage nicely.  Maybe Casper needs his own log...

RVD, Wow, that's an early flight.  But, at least you get there early.

Run the mile you are in.

Finally PRed!!!

Julia: Thanks! You're awesome too! Great job not running.

My easy 4 went well enough, ran on a route with a lot of rolling hills. It was nice out, but cool again today. Temps will start warming tomorrow.

PRs: 5K: 22:31, 10K:46:43, 15K: 1:10:35, HM: 1:42:49, M: 3:38:20

Bad Ass

This is my 4th day of no running.  What the heck?

How is everybody?

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Bad Ass

I am.  I have not even run and my legs are super tired.  Either way, I'm not shooting for a PR since I have an  ultra next weekend, so all this no carbo loading, dehydration, and tiredness will come in handy.

Well, did my run this evening.  Protocol was 2wu+8(400@5kw400r)+2cd = 8 miles.  It seemed harder than I think it should have.  Anyway, early night tonight; I have to get up at 0300 to get my morning flight.

Hope D-R isn't having too much fun in LA (my old home town.)  After all, she does still have a marathon to run.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."