Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 1/3/13 (Read 178 times)

Brains aint me forte

Pressing - I hope the 20 goes well and you enjoy the family time later!

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

Finally PRed!!!

Julia: great job with your MLR.

Docket: hope your arm is better.

RV: great job with your MP, maybe the difference is related to training load at the time or something? I know all my paces have felt very hard the last week or so, but it is because of the workouts I already have in my legs.

Scott: hope you had a nice 10.

jack: great job with the 1200s.

Pressing: great job with your 20.

I ran 9 with 3x1 mile today, was planned to be 10K-5KP, but had a little trouble hitting the pace, and it was definitely related to leg fatigue. I may look at whether I need to adjust the training plan. Will see if things get better in next few days. I know last couple weeks I ran a bunch of group runs at some of the running stores, and in these I ran a little faster than my usual easy pace on days that were supposed to be easy, so I'm backing off a bit from some of those...though I will still be doing the Saturday runs with the marathon group, but that group has lots of runners of different paces. Anyway, I have a RD tomorrow for a bit of recovery.

PRs: 5K: 22:09, 10K:44:55, 15K: 1:10:35, HM: 1:42:49, M: 3:32:09

Bad Ass

Thanks for the well wishes.  I was so exhausted all day long I was surprised that I ran faster than normal and that my breathing was fine.

PO, hope your 20 went great.

swift, great interval session.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."