Marathoner Dailies

Daily Runner - 12/22/12 (The Day After the End of the World) (Read 156 times)

Brains aint me forte

Updating from my phone real quick. Got 16 miles in through some very strong winds. I was pretty wiped after so I went home and took a nap. Feeling better now.

"Address the process rather than the outcome.
    Then, the outcome becomes more likely." - Robert Fripp

Julia1971

SIAR, I don't know how I missed them.  You've got plenty of time for sub-3:00.

Swift, I hope you made up a good story that began with, "You should see the other guy..."

You're too strong not to keep on keepin' on. - The Pips
      Yes, I am! - Gladys Knight

PressingOn

Hey all!  Haven't read yet as I don't know how much time I have to spend on the computer.  Dh will be arriving anytime between now and the next 30 minutes with my bil.  He'll be staying a week.  Wish me luck!  Lol.  We haven't seen him in 9 years.

I missed my swim yesterday so I did something I never do on a Saturday unless it's for a race ... I got up early.  I wanted to get to the gym for a bit of a swim.  I got 1300 yards in before having to leave so I'd still have time to squeeze in a short run.  Drove to the trail and ran 3 miles.  It wasn't long but I had a pretty good pace for me.  I ran it in 28 minutes.   Drove home, showered, and the family headed to the theater for a showing of The Hobbit.  We came home and finished the last minute detailing of the house.  Dh wanted to steam clean the floors.  Oh joy!  So I got to do that while he took off to the airport.  Anyway, very happy I got my workout in.  Tomorrow is an SRD and we'll be traveling for an early family celebration at my dh's grandma's.  You probably won't hear from me.  In fact, we'll see if I'm able to check in again before Christmas.   If  not, Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

Okay, now to go back and read as much as I can before my house gets invaded.  Smile